Stop buying garlic. Here’s how to grow an endless supply of garlic right at home
Also, garlic can be really beneficial if you’re someone who struggles with high blood pressure!
In additional to being a super-food, garlic is also super easy to grow.
All you need to do is follow these simply 5 steps :
- Break up the garlic bulb into cloves and bury them a couple inches deep in loose, damp soil.
- Make sure you keep the pointed side of the clove facing upwards.
- When your garlic sprouts, make sure to give them water when the topsoil feels dry but be sure to not overwater – garlic tends to not need too much water.
- Cut off any flowers that bloom to preserve the flavor of your garlic.
- Once your garlic plant has 5 or 6 leaves, it’s ready to be pulled up!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Let us know in the comments how your garlic garden is growing!
Source: Shareably.netTo Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button