Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Total Time 8 hours 10 minutes
Calories 400 kcal
My son put this in the crock pot while I was at work. He made it exactly as the recipe said and it was great. Will make again!! We doubled the recipe for our family of six and had a lot of leftovers which tasted just as good.
- 2 packets dry chicken gravy mix
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder, salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- rice, mashed potatoes or noodles for serving
Season chicken breasts (both sides)with garlic powder, black pepper and just a tad bit of salt.
In your slow cooker, whisk together the gravy packets, cream of chicken soup, and water until smooth.
Add the seasoned chicken breasts. Be sure to get them covered in gravy.
Cover and cook on low for about 6-8 hours.
Once cooked, break chicken up into chunks using a fork…