Skip to content
Best Blueberry Cake
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cups unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks) – room temperature
- 3 large eggs – room temperature
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup buttermilk (scant 1 cup of milk with 1 tablespoon vinegar)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries – mixed with 1 tablespoon of flour.
- *This will keep the berries from sinking to bottom of pan while baking.
- *Frozen berries can also be used.
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter and flour a bundt pan….